Permission level : Accounts with value added feature Secondary Information Request
This feature is an value-added feature to enable the solicitation of information from candidates after his/her application submission via a customizable digital form.
- On the top right, click on the Building icon > Business Entity
- Under the relevant business entity, click Manage Settings > Information Request Form
- To add customer form click on the Add Form button
- Input the Form Name and select the Job Categories in the dialog box, then click Add to continue
- To edit form detail, click on the Edit Details and change the information provided in the dialog box, then click Add to save changes
Click on Manage Fields to set each application form field that will be displayed in the secondary information request - Each field can be set as mandatory (Asterik icon), optional (Tick icon) or Hidden (Cross icon).
- To duplicate a form click on the Duplicate and you can modify the details in the dialog box if needed, then click Add to continue.
Secondary Information Request Link
Adding Job Application / Review Questionnaires
How to send a secondary information request to a candidate