- Click on Candidates module on the top black navigation bar.
- Within the keyword search bar, key in the keywords you would like to search within the candidate's document and application form details.
- Set AND/OR boolean search to further streamline your search
- Candidates with keyword(s) found in their CV and application form details will be reflected and shown
- The boolean keyword search can be combined with the advanced candidate filters to streamline your search results further.
How to use the boolean keyword search Print
Modified on: Thu, 17 Oct, 2019 at 6:25 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.